[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Invest in Cape Verde? An exploratory tour to learn about the opportunities that Boa Vista offers
Boa Vista is one of the 10 islands of the archipelago of Cape Verde whose capital is Sal Rei with 54 km of white sandy beaches and crystal clear sea. Boa Vista contains some of the most beautiful beaches in Africa, sunny, dry and windy climate all year round.
Knowing the island before choosing whether to take the big step to move to live in Boa Vista is essential. From today there is this possibility.
Boa Vista is the most beautiful of the 10 islands of Cape Verde and has 54 km of white beaches among the most beautiful in Africa. The capital is Sal Rei, an ancient Portuguese outpost specialized in the production and sale business, now an expanding town.
350 days of sunshine a year, dry and breezy weather
In Boa Vista you will be impressed by the colors of the sea and its landscapes, an unspoiled nature that offers unique experiences such as excursions to see the thousands of waters and the thousands of sea turtles that every year has come back to reproduce, or like quad rides up and down the desert dunes, until you get to beautiful beaches at the eye. Waves and wind are ideal for sport fishing and plenty of sport fishing
To know Boa Vista, before how it is transferred or invested, it was created – by a staff of professionals who live and work on an exploratory tour to learn about Boa Vista during which it will be possible to know and experience personally how daily life works. in Boa Vista.[/vc_column_text][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”3900″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]During the tour in Boa Vista you will be given all the answers to the questions on the topics that are closest to your heart, such as:
What documents are necessary for the purchase of an apartment?
Is there full ownership of the properties?
How do I get the residence?
I can receive my pension in Cape Verde
What fees do they pay?
What kind of tax benefits and exemptions are applied to Cape Verde?
How to open an activity in Cape Verde?
How to ship cars, furniture and personal effects to Italy from Cape Verde?[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”3896″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]Having this type of support is essential to avoid errors and to minimize transfer costs. Without a guide, in fact, you risk incurring unnecessary expenses (even very important).
This is why the “INVESTOUR” pre-transfer package was created, which makes it possible to combine an unforgettable holiday with the study of business and investment opportunities.
We will take care of you, dedicating the attention you deserve in such a delicate phase, since you are considering a radical change of life (in course, of course!).[/vc_column_text][vc_empty_space][vc_single_image image=”3898″ img_size=”full”][vc_empty_space][vc_column_text]
What does the package include?
• Flight for 1 person return for Boa Vista, from Rome, Milan, Verona or Bologna (Lisbon);
• Transfer to / from the airport;
• 7 days in the apartment, villa hotel;
• 1 tour of the island to explore the most beautiful areas of the island, where you will be accompanied by local guides who will show you the beauties of “ilha Fantastica”.
• Personalized consultation with recognized professionals (usually the morning after your arrival), at our offices to plan together a personalized tour “Investor” and to provide you with a first consultation regarding your projects.
• 1Tour Investor to know the various real estate properties available, with visits to villas, apartments, land, etc … You will be accompanied by one of our experts to assess where you would like to live, how and where to invest at your best according to your possibilities and needs.
• 1 lunch and 1 dinner in the best beach bars and restaurants of the area savoring the Cape Verde specialties based on fresh fish and lobster.
• Cape Verdean phone card with internet package.